I have not been getting enough sleep lately. I go to bed later and later and struggle more and more to get up in the morning. Must rectify.
I came home this evening after work debating whether or not I wanted to go to yoga. Yesterday’s class left me completely spent (both a completely awesome and completely tiring thing) and I was being lame and wondering if I was up for another day of it.
I got my answer when my toilet overflowed all. over. the. bathroom. After waiting for maintenance to come and fix the toilet and then cleaning the mess up, it was too late for me to make it to class on time.
So I decided it was a night better spent watching multiple episodes of the Office and painting my nails, which have been neglected.
I may or may not have also ordered sale items from Zara.
I have to admit I am still struggling with getting used to all the things going on lately. I saw an dear friend who I’ve known since high school over the weekend who spoke from her own experience that big moves take at least a year to get used it. She’s right.
But it’s also tough when you moved here to be with someone and you still spend a good portion of time alone due to their traveling schedule. I may also make it harder for myself and I don’t reach out to friends when I could, but I think I’ve always been that way- I kind of retreat into my own head when it might be better to call someone or email someone or have an epically long texting conversation with.
No comments:
Post a Comment